Topic

Sooooo....

...you all are going to keep this website open forever, right? RIGHT??? Not closing it at the end of the year? Cuz gosh, you took away our game (not bemoaning the fact, just saying), you can't take away our community too! What will I DO without checking my glitch mail every time I check email? How else can I possibly stay in touch with you lovely folks, when we're all spreading out everywhere? 

We always said glitch was more than a game, it was a community. Well, it may not be a game anymore, but it is STILL a community...friendships are continuing here, and new ones being forged even as I write. My home page is hopping with status updates, my glitch mail is on red alert, and the forums continue being...well...forums, so please keep it open, please! 

I don't dare change my avatar appearance for fear of that feature being suddenly cut out and me being forever stuck in a cat burglar outfit driving a hamburger...the horror! So just keep it open, ok, and give us the freedom to just be forever....glitchy. :)

Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies