Topic

Firebog music Tribute........

To Danny:  My favorite moment with you was the firebog music.......So here is my tribute (from my post )

wayo o o o wayo o o o wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo wayo *bird starts screeching from right ear, to left, to right, to left, to right, to left* (Where is my gun!?)  wayo oo ooo wayo oo oo wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; wayo; *bird starts screeching from right ear, to left, to right, to left, to right, to left* (Where is my gun!?) ooooooooo oooooo oooooooooo (in a really high tone that sounds either of someone really high or an oriental woman) ooooo ooooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooo ooooooo oooo  *look at me i am green, look at me i am green, look at me i am green*  OMG, some dude is swinging on a rope with the screechy bird and woman!!....OMG, Seriously, kill that bird! Where is my gun!???

I had more fun typing that out, and wanting to kill the bird flying around my head. It was awesome.

Thank you so much for all the great music, and I look forward to your CD (when it comes out!)

Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I liked the firebog music so much I chose a firebog backyard so that it would be my house music.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seriously, there was no better music that that firebog music. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Before the housing reset I spent a lot of time in my little firebog home tending my herbs...

...whenever the music got to the "aaah, aaah" parts my boyfriend would tell me that it was the sound of the souls of the damned crying out from beneath the bogs :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Of all the music I'd most like to remix from Glitch (aside from the Rube theme), the bog music is right up there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink