Topic

Staff Topic

12/21 — Happy Tidings from the Department of Refunds

Good news! We were able to process almost all of the outstanding refunds. 

Refunds via PayPal
We ran all of these today (12/21).

Refunds to a Credit Card
We ran all of these on Thursday (12/20). They may take a few business days to show up on your card statement or in your bank account. 

For all Credit Card and PayPal Refunds
If you're just now getting around to selecting your refund choice and you missed these processing windows, don't fret! You're in the queue. We'll continue to run the remaining refunds in batches once a week or so.

Checks
We plan to do all of these in January, once we have the final word from the stragglers who have not yet indicated how they want their refunds.

Who's excited? We're excited! Are you guys excited?

Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yes, we are! \o/
    thanks for all this caring TS <3 you are the best!
    love you forever
    Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Super excited! So excited my eyes are leaking!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the update! I'm excited for you to have this done, so you can stop having to deal with all the problems trying to get this done!
    =)
    Posted 11 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so very much....I hated asking for the refund as I enjoyed the game so very much. 
    What a wonderful Christmas present to get!! 
    I cried again....  :-)

I do hope everyone there has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Kin
    Posted 11 years ago by KinOfWolf~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still not got mine :(
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They said all the payments have been processed.  Will take a few days for them all to clear, I would have thought
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you guys so much for this. I chose for you to keep the money but appreciate the gesture incredibly all the same <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well.... if all the refunds are getting handled (tyvm... mine will be going to Brent and Danny) then that means the forums will actually close down.

Sigh.

I *really* appreciate the time.

(((TS))
    Posted 11 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had 2 sets of refunds -- one was money that TS refunded, the other was one TS asked me about.  The second I gave back because I had gotten more than my money's worth from the game.  The first refund (plus a bunch more of my money) has gone to Brent and Danny.  I am so very, very glad that there will be physical mementos of the game!  TY TS, Brent and Danny!
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • love you all so very much (wipes another tear away)
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Annie, I'm gonna reopen the Grand Inquiry Of Annie's Missing Refund on Monday.
  • Thanks so much to every on staff who've been working so hard on this - it's very much appreciated!
    Posted 11 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOL LP, thankyou :)
  • I just went to go check my credit card statement online and apparently my card has been put on hold or something... my balance says N/A and I can't view my statements... now I don't even know if it went through or not!  How long are you guys going to be around to contact and work things out?  I guess at least until January from the sounds of it.  I am going to be upset if my refund is lost in transit :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kirkpad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't consider it money wasted - after all, we had a wonderful time whilst it lasted!
    Posted 11 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Refund? Pffft. I highly enjoyed the game, you certainly earned my moneys.
    Posted 11 years ago by Von Juan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for doing this. However, my card doesn't show the refund yet. Not even in pending. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by SloanPeterson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sloan, it takes the credit card companies a few days to get money from point A to point B. Let us know if it doesn't show up by Friday!
  • My refund hasn't shown up either. I will wait a few days. Thanks for the option, guys, I wish I didn't need every penny so badly right now :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kamileon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK!  Waiting until Friday to get worried!   :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by 'Zad the Destroyer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, and don't worry about us disappearing before we get this all straightened out. Tiny Speck, the company behind Glitch, is sticking around — we'll be here and reachable and plugging away at refunds until they're allll done.
  • Awesome, I had a feeling as much!  I just found out that my credit card was SO overdue, that the account was suspended around the 21st or so...  ughhh.  I feel like this is going to be a big hassle now.  I need to somehow get the card restored so that the refund can go thru... or maybe it will become void and get sent back to Tiny Speck.

Anyways...  Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kirkpad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everyone: we'll open a help case with you and email you if we get notified by your card's bank or PayPal that something got screwed up with your refund. So far this has not been necessary for anyone!

Kirkpad: they may not be allowing you to spend on that card, but it appears they were willing to accept our money for your account! I'll let you know via help case if that changes.
  • Thank you so much! I ended up giving it to the art book Indiegogo fundraiser. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Grizelda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is also nowhere to be seen... but I'm sure it's on it's way. I believe you guys, I just wish it could have been here before Christmas.  Oh well, late Christmases don't hurt anyone in my family, it's not as though I have any little ones to buy for.  
    Posted 11 years ago by deadkat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just wondering if they were done in batches. Only ask because some have shown up but a couple haven't as of yet. All went to the same card. '
    Still so sad the game closed  :(

Kin
    Posted 11 years ago by KinOfWolf~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you everyone. Mine showed up on Dec.21st so it must depend on your bank. Brent also got a chunk of mine which gives me something to look forward to. I'm still feeling somewhat lost without Glitch to escape to. I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2013.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mostly Mellow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One of mine posted today but not the other (two different cards used for two different Glitchen).  Not worried, tho.  They'll happen.
    Posted 11 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got part of mine yesterday and the rest today...thank you TS!!  (((HUGS)))

Missing Glitch so much!!
    Posted 11 years ago by sgjo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got my First lot now, very happy, thankyou :)
  • Mine came through today. Thank you, Tiny Speck!
    Posted 11 years ago by Yse The Great Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you very much, TS!

8 pages on my statement and it's all cleared.
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My credit card info. was just verified via the form here yesterday. Just double checking that the two subs I bought will still have their refunds processed and will not slip through the cracks.

Thanks for your help . . . although I would rather the game was still around.
    Posted 11 years ago by Landar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine came through during the week - thank you, TS! For anyone wondering, it took about 6 days to go through including a weekend and Christmas.
    Posted 11 years ago by Laerwen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine went through around Christmas (Visa refund). Thank you TS for all that you did. Look forward to you doing something in the future. Keep us on your mailing list ;) Best wishes for your personal futures as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Landar: You won't slip through the cracks! We'll process yours sometime late next week.