Topic

Any New games Y'all are playing?

I need a new game!

Which games are most of you playing? (unfortunately i cannot download things on my poo computer)

I've tried almost every game ive heard of! :3 Love you guys, miss you guys. oh and another thing....

I'M PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD!

Posted 11 years ago by Flamingo Pink Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• have a look at this list
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet...

also this group
    www.glitch.com/groups/RIFF5...

we got split on many games already, the good side is that there are different genres of them, so you may also find the game you like better in addition of finding some glitches in them :3
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And congratulations on the baybee!  What an exciting start to a new year.
    Posted 11 years ago by Phoebe Springback Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been playing Milmo which is on the spreadsheet
    Doctor Who Worlds in time (which I'm not sure I want to recommend, because some of it's free-ness  was just taken away)
    and for the past week or so www.playdom.com has some addicting hidden object/mmo hybrids.
    Posted 11 years ago by mixofsunandcloud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm playing a game called Smeet. It says its a game for flirting and meeting new people but I Ignore everyone and just plant/harvest and try to level up. 

Play online games, browser games and chat with friends in 3D! | Smeet
    Posted 11 years ago by Polly Nomial Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been playing Miramagia.... it's a bit grindy, but there are a lot of Glitchen playing on the .com server.

And congrats on the little Flamingo!!!!! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right now I'm mostly playing console video games and offline computer games. And Congrats on your first child! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my Giants! Congratulations, Flamingo Pink! That's wonderful -- and I hope the pregnancy is an easy one.

As for games, I've been playing various old and new Bart Bonte games, and Tesshi-e "escape the room" games, but no MMOs yet, other than dipping a toe into puzzle pirates. I signed up on Mage Faire -- I began to cry joyous tears to see so many familiar glitchy names among recent members there! I hope, hope, hope that it can become a new gathering place and creative home. I miss everyone SOOO MUCH!
    Posted 11 years ago by gilbert whisper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats on your own little glitch :)
    If you're on facebook there's a lot of people playing "Here Be Monsters". It's still in beta and there isn't any real good way to chat yet but it's crafting, collecting, and none stop quests. 
    Posted 11 years ago by BlackWolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.nordgame.com/?referrali...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cryztal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kingdom of Loathing and Mage Faire, when it starts up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Akane Tuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations on your good news! What a wonderful way to start the new year!

I'm biding my time with Miramagia and Freggers and Onverse till Mage Faire opens. Lotsa Glitchen in the first two, a few in OV, and many are signing up for Mage Faire.

Best wishes again!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've also signed up for Mage Faire
    Posted 11 years ago by mixofsunandcloud Subscriber! | Permalink