Topic

Animal Jam

Hello!  I have found a cute website (i have played it with my niece and nephew) called Animl jam. You guys should check it out! My username is kewlperson (poopy name ikr)

www.animaljam.com/

Posted 11 years ago by Flamingo Pink Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I played that one for quite some time! I like how you can learn stuff while you play. :D Chat is limited to a drop down menu though, IIRC, which is kinda a bummer. I do like how you get and can decorate your own house though. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I sure do like the character designs!  For some reason, that turns out to be one of the most important things for me.  Most of the other games I've seen, that have graphics, have designs that make me want to turn my monitor off.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • parents-type in your email and password, and then you can change your chat settings and other stuff.
    I have about 30 friends, the max amount of buddies is 100. All my buddies are very kind, but don't expect everyone to give you whatever you ask for, the community is not as caring as glitch. There are no forums on here that I know of, only a blog. The currency is gems, there is no currency where you have to actually buy it with real money (like ecoins on fantage.) Non member players are very limited on the amount of stuff they can buy, its very hard to get good items on AJ if you are a non member, you can buy memberships for 5-6$.
    There are also lots of other stuff you can do, like send jam a grams (mail, but you cannot say whatever you want) host parties, but your den will probably be called 'lame' by others if you do not decorate it, chat with others and explore, finish the AJ explore book (find all the animals and plants in an area) and much more. You are not allowed to say anything you want when talking the other players, unlike glitch. This is a game based for kids, and saying anything even remotely innapropriate could get you banned. (If you feel like you were reported for doing nothing wrong, send an email to AJ [support@animaljam.com] and they will be able to review your case and possibly take back the charge. Don't worry, if someone reports you, you won't automatically get banned. Moderators will look over the case first.)
    One thing I really like about this game is that you learn a lot about the different animals in the game (frankly, because your character is one) and there are little icons around the game that tell you animal facts, you get an 'animal fun fact' after finishing a round in a game, and you can donate gems to save animals in the real world.
    There are over 30 servers in the game, you can enter the full ones, but prepare to be server switched without a warning dozens of times. You can tell which server you are on by clicking on the gear icon located in the top right corner of your screen. The developers are very open to ideas for the game (submit your idea to them by clicking on the maroon question marks floating around the game), and they have a help desk answering all your main questions about the game, but if you send an email to them, expect a computer answering your question/suggestion.
    -------- ------------ --------
    I would rate this game 3.8 stars overall, which is great for a kids game. Please drop me a line if you do decide to/are playing Animal Jam, my name is Magolord on there. (You can search me up by clicking the buddies icon, there will be a search button on the bottom of the tab.) We can hang out there, I can gift you stuff and help you out on the game. Hope to see you there!
    :D
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • haha This is awesome. I discovered things that i never was taught about animals :o! VEry cute game guys, you should play it!
    Posted 11 years ago by Flamingo Pink Subscriber! | Permalink