Topic

Let us jump around for a leeeetle longer. A leeeeeeeeetle?

Can you open the game up for one final hour before you close the site? Pleeeeeze?

Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think that would make it worse...
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • NOT FOR ME \o/
  • Oh, I guess we could just do this: www.glitch.com/status/PA9NN...
  • +infinity! I'd love to jump around, and hug some friends, and spread more rk. I put my most treasured possessions in my carry-on, so providing our avatars and personal inventories still exist, I'd love to play with my pickle and blow my conch and pull my yeti's string one last time. An hour would be beautiful. Cubi battle, anyone...?
    Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But...someone, somewhere, who wanted to participate, would miss out, and that would make him/her feel even worse about all this. Wouldn't they?
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm with NightDraconis on this. Plus there's only one server left and as said from Little Poundcake, even just one player makes it very laggy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ND: It was that way with the end of glitch, wasn't it?
  • True, NightDraconis...I didn't think about that. :( There's enough folks feeling really bad already, sure wouldn't want to make 'em feel worse! Dang...maybe we can set up a time for all of us to imagine we're there. We could start a forum thread and folks can write in what they're "doing" in Ur...that could be fun!
  • @KW: The sad thing about keeping the forums up is that peope will eventually get bored and leave. The only way to keep the community is the game. :(
  • @Bacon: Hmmmm...I'm not so sure about that, my savory friend. Of course we all wish we still had the game, but many of us are finding at least some comfort in having the website up as a way to touch base with all the friends we made here. I don't use twitter and I hardly ever use fb...the Glitch forums/mail/news feed ARE my social media outlets. Some folks have left, but there are plenty still here, judging from my hopping news feed. I for one will most likely be here until there is no "here" to log in to...it's so nice to see so many of you sticking around too!