Topic

My Kukubee Glitch pouch has arrived!

You can see it here

Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Cool!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lovely package & cute little pouch, & you got stickers with it! :))
    Posted 11 years ago by Leïla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Terrific!

I got my 3 about a week ago, but there were no stickers included. [insert sad-face here]
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haven't gotten mine yet, I can't wait!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awww... Nice. Still waiting for mine. I know they're swamped. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by MaxieMo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Epic. Have not been home to see if mine came in tho
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got mine yesterday - and I got a sticker! ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D

Pictures!
  • Awww I didn't get any stickers :(
    Posted 11 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just want my pouch, dangit.  Im starting to get very jealous of all those that have received theirs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Innie
    Sorry! Sorry you haven't gotten yours yet. For all those who haven't received theirs yet, its probably just getting extra love per stitch.

Sorry to anyone who didn't get stickers with theirs too! We didn't have them at first and then we ran out, so sometimes we had them and sometimes we didn't. But I'll make it up to you somehow I swear!

And lastly, sorry to my mom! I kicked a hole in a door when I was 12 when I was angry and still feel bad about it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahahahaha! Poor door.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't get stickers!  I demand a Dusty Stick to make up for my pain and suffering.

(But the pouch is lovely, FTR.  :) )
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *craves craftybot sticker so bad she can taste it and it tastes delicious*

ETA: but i like botlers too!  or being made up to -- the suspense is killing me, go international mail deliveries!!
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • awwww Mal, it's adorable!   Nice snap of you and your house.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Ooola!

My heartfelt thanks to Kukubee for putting up with me during the selection process since that theme popped up after I already placed my order.
  • Well.... I got my pouch today, international deliverys are working, I'm in Spain.  I am very happy and I got a sticker, although without my glasses I don't know what the sticker is of.  Don't know what I'm going to do with the pouch though, maybe just look at it every now and then, whilst waiting for the book!
    Thanks Kukubee it's fab :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Latajea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got an email this morning that I had a personal package, so I went tearing down to the mailroom like I was on a mission from the Giants... and it was an order from Bath and Body Works I forgot I placed.

*sigh*
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Freaking awesome, Mal!

A friend of mine ordered a pouch for me (I consider it a Christmas gift). It will probably be the only thing of Glitch I own unless I decide to start sewing my own butler and avatar, but with lack of funds (and a job), yeah. I am waiting patiently for my pouch and will more than likely keep it safe rather than use it to hold my many art pencils and pens.

Also, seeing "My Kukubee Glitch Pouch has arrived" reminds me of those "1800contacts" commercials with "My brand!" on them...

EDIT: I totally did it...

"Your Kukubee Glitch Pouch has arrived."
    "1800KUKUBEE? They can't have my Glitch stuff. My Glitch has a special face."
    "Look. Look with your special Glitch face."
    "MY GLITCH!"
    "Quality Glitch Pouches. Call. Click. Now on Etsy."
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOL @ Ayasta! 

I'm sewing as fast as I possibly can, friends! Sometimes I have to stop though to do stupid things like sleep and eat and post crap on the internets. (argh!) ;) I love seeing all of your Glitch memories on these pouches. Some make me giggle, some make me get all choked up, and some make me go "WTH?!" They're all wonderful. And yes, lots of care are being put into them. I know some of you have been waiting SO LONG for your pouch. Thank you from kukubee and I both for your patience and support. :D We truly love being able to offer this tiny memory of the awesome that was Glitch. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Brandi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwww....Brandi - knowing how much love is going into these pouches makes me wait even more patiently for you...but, yeah, hurry up! LOL!
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's okay, Kukubee. I still love your pouch ;-)
    Posted 11 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh! Oh!  IT'S HERE.

And it's beautiful. I've changed outfits (and homestreet styles, when the game was open) so many times since I ordered it that I was really curious what would end up on the pouch. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

Thanks, Brandi! Thanks, Kukubee!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got mine yesterday--sent a message to you guys via Etsy, I had a question about mine.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • coolest coolbeans coolbettything ever. it's perfect. and i can feel the lobe! thank you thank you thank you. <3<3<3 
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just picked up my pouch from the post office. It's gorgeous and exactly how I wanted. You guys even sent me the one sticker I was really hoping for. You've no idea how happy I am, and how much I'm looking forward to getting the other stuff, too! Thank you so much! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Moonie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Come on pouch holders... pictures! :D
  • Aw kukubee, I kicked a hole in a wall when I was about that age.  I was totally shocked -- I didn't know I could, I thought walls were sturdier than that. 

Is it true that you guys are going to let us order more later?  'cause I missed 'em.  Supposed to be getting a print whenever customs sees fit to set it free...
    Posted 11 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got mine a day or two ago...

I love it. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Ravenhide Subscriber! | Permalink
  • so lovely :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Selle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still waiting for mine-is there any way to find out when it was posted?
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats to those who have gotten their pouches.  I'm still waiting patiently. :)

Thanks for the pics.  I'm amazed at all the detail!  I was expecting an avatar and maybe a little background.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine arrived on Friday, and it is lovely! I'm pretty sure that my Glitch is standing right in the spot where her house used to be. Kukubee picked exactly the view I wanted for the back.
    Posted 11 years ago by Beyond the Pale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine arrived today! Thank you so much for all the work you put into them guys! Wub wub wub...

Here it is:
    www.flickr.com/photos/73331...
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is finally here! It is lovely. It is exactly how I want to remember my Glitch forever.
    Photos: front, back
    Posted 11 years ago by Cherio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee tweeted today that the last quantities of the pouches are available now. There are only 16 left.
    www.etsy.com/listing/116232...?
    Posted 11 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine arrived yesterday. So happy.
    flic.kr/p/dWZS3X
    Posted 11 years ago by MaxieMo Subscriber! | Permalink