Topic

Gourdian Knot - A project by Glitchen.

Hello every one, some of you might know me as Master Bean, others as Potian Dragoon, but I am sure that most of you don't know me at all, which is a shame, because I would of loved to have gotten to know you all better.

Jokes started a project at the end of last year called Gourdian Knot, it is not a Glitch remake per say, more of a new game, inspired by Glitch and one that will have many of the features that we all loved.

Please stop by the main site and check it out!

gourdianknot.com/main/

We will be posting weekly / more often if we have them updates here, kind of like a blog, we will also be posting news, announcements and also some finished stuff for you guys to take a look at.

At the moment, there is a basic log in page that will actually take you to the game server - Which at the moment is just a few sample pictures, but we will be adding more too it over time!

We would love it if you would join us and help out, if you do not have any experience at all, you can still contribute and help out and here is how!

gourdianknot.com/forum/view...

I am pretty sure all of you could be very helpful :)

The project so far is mostly forum based, so please stop by the forum, you can find it on the main site or you can just go straight there from this link.

gourdianknot.com/forum/

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hopefully, I will get an opportunity to meet this awesome community elsewhere!

Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies