Topic

The...The games closed?

I've been gone for a few months...Computer troubles no money too get a new one...What in the F@#$ happened!?

Posted 11 years ago by Yui Hirasawa Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yep. We're all feeling the pain, I'm really sorry you had to find out this way.
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know. Same thing happened to me. Didn't believe it when I saw it. So, so sad.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hector8 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Take a look through the snaps. They tell a story. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You should get the complete street screens and play the corresponding background music. So nostalgic...
    Posted 11 years ago by Opportunity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We were all as floored as you were, as far as we knew things were going fine, until one day.....The official post is on the front page if you did not read it yet, downloads, some links to music and what not, avatar and sprite sheets, If you ever wanted to get some last minute dress up in we were given lots of free credits before the end. None of this of course makes the blow really any easier...but.....at least its something. There is a Fb Group and some Google + groups. Theres nothing really suitable to go to game wise, anything that might possibly work out is in Alpha. But people will keep you up to date on what they are playing , and what theyve been up to.The phrase " you can never  go home again" is a bit too close to home for us all...
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh Yui, come on, give me a hug
    :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My heart feels like being poked by a needle.
    I discovered it right before I ate dinner.
    It was dissapointing,
    2 of my best glitch friends left because of the closing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink