Topic

Staff Topic

ATTTEEEENTION people who have purchased the art book or album!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!~

I mentioned this in another thread but I am mentioning it in its own thread because it may save some tears!

If you have purchased a Glitch art book or album and paid for a perk that will see your avatar on the Thank You page/poster, we have grabbed MOST of your avatars already. But not all. So if you're gonna go nuts with your avatars, please do not complain if the avatar that you did not want ends up in the Thank You page/poster!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Mackenzie at theartofglitch@kukubee.com! Pleeeeeease don't message me through facebook or twitter for anything important because I will most likely miss it cause my brain sucks!
This can not be undo'd once the books are printed! So you will always be remembered as a bald party hat wearing freak if that's the avatar you have on when your image is grabbed! But if you're cool with that, then all the power to you!

Thanks and sorry if this puts a damper on any fun wardrobe games!

Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I posted a question here that i was really hoping to have answered.  Namely: How can i make sure i get 1 outfit for the art book and 1 outfit for the album?

Posting this in the forum because i know there was at least 1 other player who had the same question.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wrdnrd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You do it by writing to the email address I posted above!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Will do!  Thanks, Kukubee.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wrdnrd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for being very thoughtful and caring!! We love you and all you do! I seriously laughed out loud reading the "you will always be remembered as a bald party hat wearing freak"! 

<3 Hug and cuddles!
    Posted 11 years ago by Marley Cuddles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All Hail Kukubee!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • O noes! What if I'm wearing bunny slippers and no pants for posterity?!?!?! Like in a bad dream...

(Posterity! Get it? Posterity. *crickets* O never mindz.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Thysby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So excited. Did notice go out for these because I don't seem to have gotten any yet? ( emails to people who got the album/book)
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the heads up. ^_^
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks from me, too! Have emailed Mackensie, as instructed...

Hugs!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Will you give us an "all clear" at some point?

If you think of it, if you have time?

Pleaseeeeeee?
    Posted 11 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • cool, ill be in my classic pants-less guard outfit :3
    Posted 11 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Status please on upcoming publication of the art book?  I remember seeing something about needing some money for shipping.  Haven't seen anything Indegogo since 2/10/2013.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallyMcBeal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Wally - we have rec'd several detailed emails from Indiegogo re. the artbook in the last few months, including confirmation of details survey and many updates (most recently last Thursday). You might want to check your method of communication on indiegogo?

Here is a list of updates: www.indiegogo.com/projects/...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The last communication I/Lilycat had about both Indiegogo projects was that they were still scraping avatars. With only a few days left with the site, I'd love to know if I can finally go wild with my outfits?
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink