Topic

plush or felt Glitch Avatar

Hi all. I thought at some point after the announcement that the game was closing that someone posted a picture of a felt or plush version of their Glitch avatar. I can't seem to find the thread it was in. Does anyone remember that or have a link to it?
Thanks

edit: oops found it myself. I had saved the link. If you are interested you can find it here.

Posted 11 years ago by Leelah Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There were quite a few people who made or were making Glitch dolls of their avatars, myself included (version 1 got posted to my flickr). There were a few threads about this with people talking about making their own dolls, but I can't find them now sorry.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lorian Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +Leelah thanks for the link . i ordered one and can barely contain myself. i think her style is way cool. i miss glitch real hard and i hope this will help a little. hope it gets here "soon!" 
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Id get, but 70 dollars seems too steep.
    Posted 11 years ago by Future Shock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the link! 

@ Future Shock

If you take into account the price of materials and hours of labour at minimum wage, $74 is not that bad. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Chibirexy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think I'll have mine ready by doom-day sadly, but I will find a place somewhere to put up pictures anyway. There are some wonderful other ones out there already though!
    Posted 11 years ago by Derpmage Subscriber! | Permalink