Topic

Staff Topic

The Glitch Soundtrack: Blog

I've created a blog to keep everybody up to date on the Soundtrack project! 

glitchsoundtrack.tumblr.com/

Feel free to post questions or comments here though.

- d

Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Danny, I loved reading your blog post! But I think a couple of links aren't showing up for me - the stab at the Uralia music and the other Rube arrangement.
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dang that's weird.  The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW7NIkJ1O9g

And the tracks are all here: https://soundcloud.com/montgomery-labs

Can you try another browser and see if it works?
  • I am having the same issue: the Youtube link is present, but not the links for Soundcloud.  I have tried to view the blog using both Firefox and IE, with no luck. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought the link was here: https://soundcloud.com/montgomery-labs/
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just listened to 2 Uralia on the tumblr - both very fabulous. Then the the music continued (with no visuals) and played the Rube, and then a little Kloro. I was happy to bounce around in my 'mind' in Kloro.

I am ... happy
    I am waiting for a package in my mailbox so I can be even happier. SOON, I suppose

THANK YOU DANNY!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by harriette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We're not seeing any link in the blog to the Rube music either.  We've tried both IE9 and Firefox with the same result.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FWIW, all the music worked just fine in Chrome (and I loved it all!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Plays perfectly in Firefox.

Thank you for doing this, Danny!
    Posted 11 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everything worked for me on Firefox. I really enjoyed the music...and loved your video. I never realized what a hottie you are, Danny...heh!
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i just, you know, have nothing really useful to say except that i keep being impressed by how good that music is.

the world of glitch was a fine and beautiful world, with breadth and depth and far-reaching scope.

even the dismantled parts of the world are beautiful and can stand in their own right.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought I posted this here already, but thanks to Little Poundcake's superpowers those tracks all work now!
  • Is it possible to check if I made it under the wire in time? I filled in the Indegogo linked form with none for account details there as I don't have one and transferred the funds by the end of the month (stated as closing time) but the paypal transfer might not have been obviously connected to the details submission although they were within twenty minutes of each other. My ID from here and an email address with the words ass (not landia) and spam in it hosted at o2.co.uk, thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Benzyl - Please send me the email address and name you used and I can verify the information on my end.

glitchsoundtrack@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I sent the money also little bit later (at the beginning of February, actually), could you please check if it came to your account? Thanks.:)
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • where can i get a copy of all soundtrack ?
    Posted 11 years ago by Seifer Subscriber! | Permalink