Topic

Geocaching

I don't know if any one here is into Geocaching or not, but this weekend Romper Roo and I hid a series of caches in honor of Glitch, and all the lost Glitchen of Ur. We hid 11 to start the series. (named the caches after the Giants). If you want to check them out, they should be published in a few days. Go to geocaching.com and look up under the user name "Lost On Land Again". :-) A day doesn't go by that I don't miss Glitch terribly bad. With this caching series, I can at least share some of the fun with others.

Posted 11 years ago by Lost on land again Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've always wanted to try it, but never have.  Sounds like fun!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Geocaching and host local geocaching events here in L.A. :D

My username there is Marvelboy. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • of course my geocaching name is flask.

i feel as if our paths have crossed before. i do not recall where or when or how.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oohhh I've been interested in getting into Geocaching! Maybe this will provide the last bit of push that I need. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looking forward to seeing the cache listings.  I hid some note "caches" in Ur, in some of the obscured spots. Loved it when folks actually found them and tracked me down.  Damn I miss Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Saffron Brawn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fellow geocachers--feel free to friend me.  I'm HaveSoupWillTravel on geocaching.com.  ennuienta and I also run a geocaching themed blog here

<3 you all!
    Posted 11 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This sounds so interesting!  Where in the world did you hide them??
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink