Topic

Will "My Stuff" still be available after March 25?

Will "My Stuff" still be available after March 25? I'm wondering because I have a heckuva lot of avatars to save. I originally thought that since logins would go offline, so would it, however, in the End of the Line post, it states: 

"The portions of the website that will remain online are:

• Profiles, including status updates and comments, avatar images, achievements, skills, friends lists, and player biographies."

• (Bold emphasis mine.)

So can someone (Hi LP!) clarify for me? Please and thank you. :)

Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Good Question, i was wondering the same thing. All of our avatars and the sprite sheets for them, will the stored ones still be accessible,just  in case we didint finish downloading all the sprites?
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The current plan is to leave all of the avatar sprites up on our servers. However, you will no longer have a "my" anything on the site, so you won't be able to access that handy page that gives you all of the corresponding links. You will need to know the link to find the image.

We may be able to link avatar images from the permanent profile pages. No promises, but I'll look at it and see what I can do.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad you asked, Wynella...thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Many thanks, LP! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't remember... where can I download my Avatar pictures?
    Posted 11 years ago by Tabbykittie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Tabbykittie When the site changes over, search for your profile page. LP said there will be a link there to the avatar downloads!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink