Topic

Unexpected Glitchy reminders in real life

So the other day I went to an arts festival here in Mesa, AZ. Since it was right in the area, I stopped in at the Mesa Contemporary Art Museum, and there I found this:

img.photobucket.com/albums/...
img.photobucket.com/albums/...

A chair that looks like it could have come directly out of Shimla Mirch.

It made me smile to see it. I sincerely doubt that the artist even knows about Glitch, but the aesthetic was so similar it made me feel a tiny bit better about the loss of Ur.

Have you seen anything in real life that reminds you of Glitch, whether or not it's related at all?

Posted 6 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There were a bunch of threads concerning this. Just search "in real life" in locked topics.
    Posted 6 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lullabyes. Damn it Lullabyes. I can't listen to those quiet songs without being reminded of Wintry place, and the closing music; Goodnight Groddle.
    Posted 6 years ago by Hector8 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was making a test for my efl students, and I needed a question with 'squeeze'. I made it into a multiple choice question: 
    Which of these things can you squeeze?  chickens - coffee - oranges (etc.)

They chose oranges, but I would have accepted chickens.
    Posted 6 years ago by Silvery Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If someone had chosen chickens, would you have gone over to him or her and asked if they played Glitch? XD
    Posted 6 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a student at UC Santa Cruz, and walking through class takes me through parts of redwood forest. It's so very reminiscent of the landscapes of Bortola and the like; I feel like triple jumping all the time!
    Posted 6 years ago by Abigail Subscriber! | Permalink