Topic

Unexpected Glitchy reminders in real life

So the other day I went to an arts festival here in Mesa, AZ. Since it was right in the area, I stopped in at the Mesa Contemporary Art Museum, and there I found this:

img.photobucket.com/albums/...
img.photobucket.com/albums/...

A chair that looks like it could have come directly out of Shimla Mirch.

It made me smile to see it. I sincerely doubt that the artist even knows about Glitch, but the aesthetic was so similar it made me feel a tiny bit better about the loss of Ur.

Have you seen anything in real life that reminds you of Glitch, whether or not it's related at all?

Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There were a bunch of threads concerning this. Just search "in real life" in locked topics.
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lullabyes. Damn it Lullabyes. I can't listen to those quiet songs without being reminded of Wintry place, and the closing music; Goodnight Groddle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hector8 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was making a test for my efl students, and I needed a question with 'squeeze'. I made it into a multiple choice question: 
    Which of these things can you squeeze?  chickens - coffee - oranges (etc.)

They chose oranges, but I would have accepted chickens.
    Posted 11 years ago by Silvery Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If someone had chosen chickens, would you have gone over to him or her and asked if they played Glitch? XD
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a student at UC Santa Cruz, and walking through class takes me through parts of redwood forest. It's so very reminiscent of the landscapes of Bortola and the like; I feel like triple jumping all the time!
    Posted 11 years ago by Abigail Subscriber! | Permalink