Topic

Staff Topic

Glitch avatar images for Indiegogo projects

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on where we stand with the avatar images for The Art of Glitch and The Glitch Soundtrack. I'm currently reviewing and preparing the majority of the images, but several require me to manually grab them. This means that if you're changing the look of your Glitch avatar and I grab the new look, it will appear that way on the "Thank You" page and Feats poster.

I'm doing my best to complete this task ASAP, but please change your look with caution if you contributed to the project. Also, be sure to save the image of your avatar as you'd like it to appear – as a back-up. You can do this by dragging the avatar on your homepage directly to your desktop or right-clicking on the image and saving it. We will be posting the "Thank You" page and Feats poster publicly once it's complete, just in-case there are any major mistakes. Obviously we'd like to keep any changes to a bare minimum, but saving your avatar will allows us to make any corrections if the wrong image was grabbed.

I'll be sure to post when I'm done gathering the images.

Thanks!

MacKenzie

Posted 11 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait to see the Thank You page!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lead Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the head's up!
    Eagerly awaiting the book!
    Posted 11 years ago by TreeTea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Woot! Thanks so much for organising this :) Can't wait!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope that you will use my current Avatar but if not, I am sure whichever one you use will be OK as long as it isn't wearing a Christmas outfit  :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brib Annie - I grabbed your current outfit just to be sure.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like my Avatar to be dressed in my pink outfit, I have dragged it on to my desk top. That is the outfit I wore the most. Hello Jade :) only 5 more days left for the forums :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Jade.  It was a privilege to know you and play with you. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Jade!  I really appreciate it.  Sorry I was late replying was watching the Updates on my Home page and forgot the Forums.  Having severe Chat withdrawal already.
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thanks Jade for all that you have done both in the game (I so loved being a greeter), and afterwards in helping getting the wonderful projects together! You are awesome. Really. *hugs*
    Posted 11 years ago by Hab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Jade,

This isn't a question of avatar (I've keep mine that same for he last few months) .. but more a question about shipping? I paid a higher tier for both "The Art of Glitch & The Glitch Soundtrack" and I assumed because there was no listing/extra cost for shipping, that shipping was included in the price.. (rumored) we'll I have to pay for shipping? How hard is it going to hit me? You're awesome, you rock, and I thank for all you're help (and for being an awesome Glitch!) xo, Sadie

ETA: Thank you shhexy corin for the shipping info :D  I swear that wasn't there when I bought it.. but who knows.. I was probably drunk (or hungover) and crying when I bought it, lol.       
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
    • How much will shipping cost?
    Shipping will be estimated to cost:
    Canada                     $10-12
    USA                          $13
    Everywhere Else      $20
    Expedited shipping will be available to all contributors and you will be informed of all your shipping options via email at the book's completion.
    www.indiegogo.com/projects/...
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Finish quick, or somehow delay the march 25th deadline!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by we are durza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • gogogo :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Seifer Subscriber! | Permalink