Topic

In my dreams we save Glitch...

Lately Glitch has been featured in quite a few of my dreams and in them it's saved. From the community rising up and saving it (and there by resolving an ongoing civil war on mars) to a mysterious multi-billionaire (named Stan Stannerton who apparently likes to go by Dr Stan despite not being a doctor of any kind who may also be the King of the Woodland Creatures) creating a trust fund for Glitch to it being a huge political issue in Canada during the next federal election to the point where politicians make it a human right. Not to mention quite a few more bizarre scenarios, all of which are absolutely preposterous.
Anyone else being haunted by Glitch? Not to say it's a bad thing, I kind of like it.

Posted 11 years ago by Daphnia Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If our favorite dreams stay with us after we leave this life we know, My after life will shine on through. Glitch is my favorite dream.
    Posted 11 years ago by Gassy Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  yes it haunts me as well and might i add, may all your dreams come true, and i mean tht sincerely , i have a vested interest in at least one of them :)
    Posted 11 years ago by tiggy Subscriber! | Permalink