Topic

End cabinet scrolling!

Wouldn't it be great if your cabinet showed all of the contents without the pesky scroll bar? 

I am sure someone worked hard on the scroll bar, but the screen is big enough to show even my biggest cabinet's contents on one screen!  :-) 

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted 12 years ago by Dwarven Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Hydi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • all the content is being loaded anyway, so why not, lag can't get worse >.<
    +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I find it difficult to use the scroll bar. The up and down indicators are very small. But the worst thing is that the "large" scroller-rectangle-thing is not responsive at all.  I have given up trying to use it ... it is that bad.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (I'm Joe Blow and I approve this message)

At first, I thought that I just wanted a more ornate scroll bar. Thanks to this post, I now know that what I really want is an end to cabinet scrolling...COMPLETELY!

+1
    Posted 11 years ago by Joe Blow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 

Another small annoyance with cabinet storage, I always have a moment when I click on the contents of the cupboard and expect the menu to come up.  Or click on the empty space to fill it.  Gets me every time.

ETA:  Just realised the reason  that I hardly use the cabinets, except for storing things I don't need very often, is because the cabinets are a bit annoying to use.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Shogo_Yahagi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to OP and +1 to Mis Parsley as well- Aside from not having to scroll, I'd love if clicking on the items in the cabinet gave a menu, even if the only option is "Pick Up." This is Glitch! Stuff is supposed to happen when you click on things! XD
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink