Topic

Ace's Super Long Region and Location Idea List

Wooo I'm gonna share my region ideas!

DISCLAIMER: LIST MAY OR MAY NOT BE LONG

ANYWAY.

OLYMPI - The Sky Region

Made of clouds and marble and awesomeness.

Trees

-Bubble Tree

-Gas Plant

-Star Tree - Harvest to obtain star shards. 30 star shards form a star. On a rare occasion, you may receive a full star from one of these trees. Speech patterns are somewhat stuck up like a snooty... star.

-Olive Tree - It's obvious where this idea came from. I based the name of the region off of 'Olympus', and the biggest thing in Greek mythology was olive trees. So from this tree, you can get olives, and make olive oil! Yay! Speech patterns are incredibly poetic.

Animals

-Flutterby - This large type of butterfly produces a wonderful liquid- dew. Dew can be fried to make caramel or be used to sweeten the stuff we cook. Speech patterns are alike to the butterflies' internet slang, but with a little more work put into their speaking.

-Sheepie - With a brush, you can get some of their delightful cloud cotton! But if you don't make them happy first (much like piggies) you may recieve a shock! (not like piggies) On a rare occasion, you may receive a chip of silver! (Silver lining) Speech patterns are generally incredibly happy with tons of :D appearing.

-Flying Pig - These guys are pigs but flying. Speech patterns are just like normal pigs. That's all there really is to say on the matter.

SKYSPIRE TOWER - The Tallest Tower in Ur

A very tall tower reaching into the skies, and the way to Olympi. Animals inhabit the lower floors, but none inhabit it higher up until you near Olympi, in which Flutterbies appear in the tower.

AESTUO - The Volcanic Kingdom

Okay, so say you have a castle region. Now make it in an area filled with lava and made of obsidian. That's Aestuo. (Based off of an imaginary world I made but never used for much)

Trees

-Gas Plant

-Ember Tree - On this tree, incredibly hot and spicy fruits grow. Eat with caution. Speech patterns are references and puns to fire, magma, other scorching things. Like the opposite of ice nubbins.

Animals

-Batterflare - This variant of the Batterfly has droppings so hot to crops that they will shoot up immediately, but require water right after! Speech patterns are fast with no spacing, likethissortof.

-Drogin - Li'l scaled lizard-like creatures that will trade you scales and other things for pieces of meat and pocket salmon. However, they do also seem to like Flaming Humbabas. Speech patterns typically have them unable to pronounce 'd', instead pronouncing it 'l', along with 'c' becoming 't'.

Other Resources

-Ash Pile - Strongly shovel for superb soot. Speech patterns are alike to dirt piles, but dreary and depressing.

-Obsidian Rock - Mine to get obsidian. However, it does a number on a fancy pick, and normal picks have nothing on it. Speech patterns are tough and all that.

SIMFNI - The Musical Region

This region is not remembered by the giants from long ago, but rather created, with various instruments making it up! To get there, you pass through the Tallest Triangle (a musical triangle that functions as a portal)

Trees

-Musical Tree - Music notes grow on this tree, which can be arranged on a music sheet to make music. (Music sheet will be made from paper somehow) Speech patterns are usually poetic, not as much so as olive trees, and each 'line' of their speech has a well-flowing number of syllables depending on the other lines.

-Paper Tree (still fairly rare, just the slightest bit more existing in this region)

Animals

-Mockingbird - They'll ask you to repeat what they sing to you back at them. If successful, they'll give you a little gift. Speech patterns use exaggerated long sounds, like 'Come back soooon!' and such.

-Piggie

-Butterfly

ORAS - The Very Flow of Time

Oras is the clinking clockworks and squeaking pistons that control the flow of time in Ur. The Rook, if it attacks Oras, could possibly stop time in Ur. A rook attack on Oras would be across its entire region for reasons I will explain shortly. Now, due to the glitchy nature of Glitches, they remain unaffected and must go there to battle the rook- but without a shrine, they have to use their own imaginations. Rook attacks on Oras will be VERY rare due to how drastically they affect Ur until stopped. Now, the attack spans the entire region for one reason- the sheer multitude of the attack isn't enough for one street alone. During a rook attack on the region, only the first street in it remains unaffected. However, all posts to other streets are blocked off- the only way to go battle is to go into the deployment portal that opens in case of such occurrences. This portal will distribute players evenly across streets to make lag as minimal as possible, never giving a street another player if a different street is one behind all the others.

Allies

-Amplibot - If given something, they can convert it to energy, which is used to create a field that amplifies Glitchen imagination. That helps make the battle not completely hopeless due to our tininess compared to the Giants. Speech patterns are normal.

-End Idea List-

Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Tweaked idea list a bit
  • +1

Great Ideas!!!

I specifically like (and must have now that I've seen them): Volcano Land, Star Trees, & Sheep.

For Sheep I request that their graphic is a giant puff of fiber with a tiny face and that their legs always remain stationary and they just bounce-hobble to and fro.
    Posted 11 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, that would be awesome.

Also I just tweaked the part about Sheepies.
  • Guys please respond like gosh.
  • I like the top three regions the most. They sound cool
    Posted 11 years ago by Itsumishi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fave on this list is Olympi! What fun ideas!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bluebunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cool!!!!!!! I like your ideas!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it would be great to have a volcano region up in the north like next to nottis :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Ultra-Dynamic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Updated with speech patterns
  • Bumps are cool
  • +11,111! I love all of these ideas. I think Olympi is my favourite. I love the different animal ideas also.
    Posted 11 years ago by Curiona Subscriber! | Permalink