Topic

A Slew of Ideas

I would like to see:
Glitches being able to sit, lay down, dance, and give facial expressions beyond what is offered.

Introduce more produce to grow.

Play off the rocket theme that is eluded to in many facets of Glitch and make a separate "world" that high level Glitches can go to and explore via rockets (no teleportation to and from the place, but use teleportation ON the new "planet" mass.

More easter eggs, secret/rare missions, chimeras/hybrid beings to interact with, have as pets, friends, or livestock.

USER CONTENT! Get everyone involved and interactive. Sound bits, music clips, upload images to apply to surfaces of particular objects, etc...

Posted 11 years ago by Zilbert Xpigg Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• related
    More emotes and "hot words" for chatting
    Bell/Chime Posts
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a wonderful idea, especially being able to dance, sit on our furniture and extra facial expressions!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Littletoe Wundrheel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1.000 for dances.... my glitch loves to dance!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ancale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok I have very mixed opinions on these,  very. The actions such as sit down and lie down although they would be great, I just don't see it been a good thing in the game, it's just making stuff more and more complex and it does not need to be,

I agree it would be nice to have more stuff to grow in our Crop/Herb gardens or even more Gardens could be made such as flower gardens :)

I strongly disagree with special areas for higher levels, I really hate the idea of it all together, it's just giving higher level players an unfair advantage over lower levels,  Our skill level seperates us I just dont think a world for higher leveled people is fair.

I think it is good to have more quests etc but they get released a lot of the time so its not really worth the mention, Umm yes more easter eggs I suppose at easter would be good, a different set every year, at the moment I think its fine to have the easter eggs we do at the moment, well see what next easter brings eh :P

I like Pets and stuff like that, ive always been into those games but I absolutely HATE THE IDEA of cross breeds/hybrids and pets, theres no point in them, our pigs, chickens, sloths, foxes, butterflys, batterflys, salmon, etc are our pets, what would be the use in it, I absolutely hate hybrids/cross breeds and that would be one major turn off I think as i don't think it would fit the game, if I am wrong and it suits the game yeah cool, but i just dont see it
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A few more facial exspression....2 or so...would be nice.
    Dancing and sitting and so on.....nice but not necessary....i think it would be hard to implement...when there much more important things really
    I'd like some of the veggies were missing, and yes i'd like flower beds.
    IF they ever add pets to Glitch....it should not be an overly intricate system, one pet at a time allowed, functions as a pet. No breeding systems, or anything in depth......its social...it greets you...gets fed, does some simple tricks.....that kind of thing. Why? we spend enough time in our houses, and don't need to add things that end up monopolizing other aspects of the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for Flower Beds - exellent idea!
    Posted 11 years ago by LanaLoo Subscriber! | Permalink