Topic

New Recipes are coming! How about a Meal Vendor Food Cart!

So, with all the new recipes coming, wouldn't it be amazing if we could actually take our wares and travel around and sell them out of a food cart?

I am proposing a new furniture item, the meal vendors food cart. It would require a number of the regular ingredients for furniture along with a couple of special ones that could only be achieved by completing a quest.

1-Cold Cart: For drinks and some of the cold food items: This quest would involve going to the frozen regions, completing mini quests and collecting the Icepack Artifact. A permanent blast of cold that keeps a set number of slots in your cart cold.

2-Hellfire: One must die and make friends with Hell's Bartender who will tell you a story about his childhood which will allow you to get the Hellfire Artifact, which will keep a certain number of slots at the right temperature.

Awright, that's my flash of UR related genius for the day!

Posted 11 years ago by rorschach Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• i like the idea!
    +1
    Posted 11 years ago by lolol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like it! +1

I'm loving the new ideas of Vending Machines.... Food Carts.... :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1!! very interesting O:
    Posted 11 years ago by menthia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even better- carts of any type.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed Ace! I think that's what the SDB's were somewhat meant to be, but I think it would be fun setting up shop in a certain area and selling your wares.

There could even be a special 'busking' type permit for it.

Please share this post with as many people as you can, I'd love to see this one take off.

Cheers all and thanks for the +1's!
  • It'd be even better if there was a 32x32 square mosiac on each cart that we got to change the color of the squares on to decorate our carts.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 i'm really loving all the ideas lately for specialized storage, basically. like food carts, vending machines, keyrings, notebooks, etc.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • edit: oops didnt notce i already posted on this

but anyway how much can you sell?? like how many slots would there be
    Posted 11 years ago by menthia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1eleventy-thousand

Great idea :D
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In my mind, I see the initial cart being small, maybe 10 slots. I'd prefer it to be something very specialized, rather than a traveling flea market/garage sale of all your excess stuff.

I think by doing something like this, people would be more motivated to make new foods and stuff.

There would also be an option to barter rather than sell. I just think the combination of street style food for advanced recipes deserves a street worthy food cart.

I'm high enough level wise that what keeps me coming back is the social aspect and feats that are in place and this would be a great way to create some quests that lead to an advanced skill that not everyone will want or need.

More than likely, only those that think they would gain some pleasure from this would do it. There are easier ways to make money than to make a bunch of food and walk around Ur hoping to find someone to buy it. :D
  • LOVE THIS!!! +1111111111
    Posted 11 years ago by Strawberry Mousse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +137
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even though I have like 2 cooking skills I really like this idea. +1!
    Posted 11 years ago by Llewella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Neat idea!! Sign me up as a future customer!
    Posted 11 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink