Topic

A leash animation when someone is following you :)

I mean, they WANT to be your thing, and YOU make all the work. Like dogs. Sooo, I see a leash iridescent, and the follower has a special emote face as a happy dog. I would really love it.

Posted 11 years ago by LN FRIDFROME Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• -1 I don't find this necessary in any way. Also i don't find it funny in any way. Heck this would make ppl NOT want to follow ppl. So just NO!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't like the description, or comparing the follower to a dog.  However, I would like to be able to easily tell if someone is still following me without having to click on their name, so I wouldn't mind seeing a line or the like going from the leader to the follower, sort of like the sharding lightning.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't mind that dog stuff but I fear that would make huge groups of followers even more laggy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 I don't like this at all. I mean, knowing if someone's following you via a name color change maybe would be nice.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Highlighting someones name if they were following you or some sort of indication, would be nice, but this leash idea is not, a friendly one.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink