Topic

More noticable button for the subway travels

I find traveling around the subway fun and all but there really needs to be a more noticeable or much bigger button for the dropping off of stations. I missed the station many times from tab switching, lagging a little and then missing the button when i click. Then the train goes off. Even when I go into my iMG to glance at skills at stuff i barely notice the small buttons that pop up informing me of the stop.

I suggest there be a bigger box, maybe right smack in the middle of the screen. Or maybe the ability to plan out where you actually want to stop so that it will alight automatically.

Posted 11 years ago by Accany Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Stoot has indicated that the subway won't be with us much longer (which is why there are no subway stations in the new regions) so I don't know how if they are going to work to improve it before taking it away. 

Good idea though! 
    Posted 11 years ago by rach.the.emobear Subscriber! | Permalink
  • He said that they wouldn't stay as they are - don't think he said they were actually going
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • he did not say the subways would be going just that they would be changing,
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And this would be a good change...maybe a way to set where your stop is.

I like to do stuff while on the subway (in game and IRL) it'd be nice if the little tiny pop up was more noticeable.
    Posted 11 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink