Topic

Work Mode.....

1. Work Mode - log me out automatically after fifteen minute of play so I can be productive at work.
2. Change the name of the "Game | Glitch" window bar to something like "Budget Analysis".
3. Emergency button in-game to change the game window to a spreadsheet.

Posted 11 years ago by Tarj Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• LOL
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bahahaha this is hillarious....and so true...

Signed....
    Posting from work :p
    Posted 11 years ago by Pinhead Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, much-needed changes! Particularly the emergency in-game spreadsheet button.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HA.  YES.*may or may not be at work right now*
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahaha!! This should all be a preference though. Cause it would be kinda annoying if the game logged you out after you played fifteen minutes even when you're not at work. And a warning for the logout thing one minute in advance, so you wouldn't be temporarily dropping an item in a public street and then get suddenly logged out.
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • omfg, this was hilarious!

(i'm  not working now - well, not a regular office job anyway - but if i was i would have to block glitch entirely. even on the days where i say, okay, i'm just logging in to reflect on icons and put some stuff up for sale, at least an hour goes by!)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm lucky that my workplace blocks the game ports.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • how about you just don't play while you're at work?  Doing that in most businesses i can think of would be grounds for a disciplinary meeting. After all you're at work and not being paid to play computer games...
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • At one point, I heard that the most-used computer program was Solitaire (in terms of man-hours invested), so I suspect playing games at work is common.

That said, I agree with Arietty in that if you have to hide it, there's something wrong.
    Posted 11 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not play at work? I don't understand what you mean.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tarj Subscriber! | Permalink
  • when i was working i always ate lunch at my desk and used that time to dick around on the internet. i also did this when i had to work in a call center for a bit and wasn't on a call. we were allowed :)  and in the first scenario, it's not that i had to hide it, but i always had annoying coworkers who wanted to stand in the doorway to my cube and ask 2934823 questions about what i was doing (oooh, watcha got [for lunch] there? ooooh, what website is that? you know my niece...) etc. but if i was "working" through my lunch i'd have a better chance of them leaving me the hell alone, lol.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 

I don't actually work in an office- nor would I even be able to play Glitch at work- but I just think this is a wonderful feature to begin with. It's rather amusing, actually. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink