Topic

A Binder/ Notebook for storing notes

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but I love to keep track of notes in Glitch... things like quoin routes to use each day, a personal to-do list, a shopping list for when I stock up at Uncle Friendly's, etc. 

While I'm aware that I can easily keep track of all these notes in a bigger bag, it's such a pain to waste 16 slots of notes. 

Would it be possible to make a binder or notebook where we can store notes? Here's my thoughts on it...
• It can be an item that takes up 1 slot
• If you have the binder in your inventory and a created note, you'll have the option on the binder to add in a note
• There will be an option to "open" the binder, which will allow you to scroll through your notes

I know it's a bit different than anything that has been done before, but it would be nice to have something like this in game. 

Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• you are not alone!

there is a thread about it here - www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/...

since day one i've wanted a notepad - i currently use the stickynotes app on my laptop, but it's a pain to switch windows all the time, esp when you're trying to do stuff like remember how many planks you need to make [x] or remembering recipes for undiscovered compounds, etc. i'd like to be able to have it open in an area where the chats are in that right column ideally. (so i can see my note & play simultaneously)

others had suggested skills to go along with it like bookbinding.

i also think we should be able to eat our notes to get rid of them, since we can eat planks after all :)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh! Thanks for linking me there. I can see that I am very much not alone in this. ^^ 

Also- yes! Eating notes. Right now, the only way I can see you can get rid of notes is by littering. And Spriggan hates litterers. It makes for a sad Glitchen world.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I enjoy shopping at other towers and a notebook sure would help. Great idea!
    Posted 11 years ago by BooAnCoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love this!
    Posted 11 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes but exactly how many women will fit in one of these binders ?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    This would be AWESOME!
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Keiko~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ++
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Scythe Subscriber! | Permalink