Topic

AUCTIONS - notification if you're selling this item already

i'm not sure if others are just more organized with auctions than i am, but when i post something for auction, in addition to the lowest price, i'd also like to see if i have any of this item already up and for how much. going through my list of existing auctions in a new tab each time is a pain esp when it's multiple pages.

particularly for musicblocks - if i already have 3 of some kind up, i usually don't add any more until those have sold. i also sometimes accidentally underbid myself when i'm not one of the lowest three shown and i'd like my prices to be consistent. (and not accidentally drag down the prices for everyone.)

Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +123412341234123412341234143
    Yes!

And, I'd also like it to be clearer how old the other 3 cheapest auctions are. I mean, if things usually sit there for 3 days, then I should deeply undercut the price, but if they cycle every half hour, then I can just under-price by a single current!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah, maybe under the price it would say 3d/xhrs or whatever in small gray print.

it would also be cool to have the 'worth about' value given regardless - every now and again i try to sell some furniture i've made that i decided i didn't like the look of once i tried it out, and not a single thing has sold, i think partially bc i don't know a good price for it. most recently i tried to ditch some side tables - the other auctions up were listed around 65k i think (outrageous) so i was like, okay, i don't even really need the money i just want to get rid of them, 6k. but no bites, maybe i was still way overpricing.
  • And here is where off-world access to the in-world tower-seller listings would come in handy for pricing, Jerk.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • there is of course www.glitchremote.com, which i find useful for SDB prices but have a hard time digesting a lot of what i see elsewhere on the site.