Topic

Extra bonuses for Train Leaders in Quests!!

Suggestion, Making it worth their while for Train Leaders that do a lot of work towing people around for quests.
Maybe extra points, Depending on how many people they tow. I was thinking 1 extra point x the glitchians they tow and then maybe just double points for followers.

It takes a lot of patience and work of the map to be a train leader so it should be rewarded!!
Please respond to this if you agree!! TY

Posted 11 years ago by Happygirl Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I don't agree at all. Train leaders choose to be leaders. You can't be followed without your permission. If you feel like leading a train is a burden or that other players are taking advantage of you, don't lead one. It's not as if anyone in the train can go AFK - the trains are not that reliable.

Today I was in a nekked train with a player who decided the feat was a good opportunity to get some completist badges. There is no way anyone else could have known where to go to finish her badges. As a tradeoff, she got some chatting and company and we all had fun laughing at how funny a half-dozen nekked glitches look climbing ladders.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well as a follower today I thought it would be nice if the leader got some extra credit for all their trouble. And it's nice having friends help with feats!! You get extra stuff when you do things in a group like when you scrape nubbins and barnacles etc. here on glitch so whats wrong with giving extra to a train leader?
    Posted 11 years ago by Happygirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I sent the person who dragged me around today some rainbo sno cones.   
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ennuienta has the right idea. If someone helps you out, for whatever reason not just feats, give them a gift yourself. 
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for ennuienta; it might be nice to have some sort of in-game prompt to remind folks that this is a nice idea, if there's a way to do that unobtrusively?
    Posted 11 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink