Topic

[ETA: Oh! you fixed this already!] Please bring back links to the encyclopedia page for friend's earned badges

My name is Squiggle-Squee and I love badges. 

There, I said it. 

Whenever I see an update from one of my friends like," kevbob earned the Hi Flyer badge ", I click on the badge link. I have to know, do I have that one already?! Do I have all the related ones?!? Is that one I should be working towards? 
[ETA: I got so used to it not being there and by the time I finally got around to doing something about it, you guys had already fixed it. THANKS!!]

And then...  Oh! I become sad because I remember that the link doesn't go to the info page anymore and it no longer tells me anything really useful. If I want to know if I have that badge already, or what badges it is related to, I have to go push lots of buttons to find it in the encyclopedia. And then I get distracted, and I forget the name, and I get lost, and what was I talking about? 
Oh, yes. Please, please, bring back an easy way to get to the encyclopedia description of any badge that is earned by my friends. Thank you.  

Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies