Topic

Emblems to Icons... then what?

I'd like to present my little idea for what you can do with icons. Instead of just one type of thing, you can do two things with icons. It goes like this:

Collect 11 Icons of one Giant and combine - Create a small 'Temple' for that Giant on your home street which you can go to and pray at or something. Depending on the giant, you'd start getting more iMG bonuses for associated skills.

Collect all 11 Giant Icons and combine - Create the 'Mind Talisman', a sacred object which... I dunno what.

Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Can upgrade your Orb!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Mind Talisman can be, like, an awesomer version of your orb!
  • You could just trade off your unwanted emblems and icons?

Or just spend your unwanted emblems? 
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Potian Dragoon, the reason for this thread is not unwanted emblems and icons... it's WANTED emblems and icons, and the wish to be able to make something more grandiose than icons. Everyone always wants to go farther with SOMETHING. One of my somethings is icons.
  • I understand that - But the logical upgrade for Icons is a shrine and there are plenty of those in Ur - they keep giving us more stuff to put on our home streets and people will be even less inclined to venture into Ur than they are now. 

Also - You have to think take into consideration the space, lag issues and implications of adding another item in the game that could potentially be easily mass produced for those of us who have a ton of icons already.

It just seams like an all round bad idea to me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't say shrine. I do not like the idea of shrines on home streets.
  • I love the idea of a small Temple if one makes 11 icons of a Giant.  It goes really well with the priest or priestess of a giant clothing we've gotten already!
    Posted 11 years ago by Celeloriel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • similar older thread
    http://www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/28816/
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink