Topic

Imbue "tickets to" with iMG to save activation cost for others

Inspired by Artistech's wonderful iMG tree idea, I came up with this smaller scale idea of giving iMG away.

It costs iMG to activate the Tickets to Arbor Hollow, etc.  I think it'd be great to imbue tickets that we purchase w iMG so that there is no activation loss of iMG.  If you imbue, you cannot use the card.  You can sell (or even better give away) the ticket to another glitch.  This would help lower level glitches conserve their iMG for upgrade cards.

Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• interesting idea.... like imbuing TP scripts with tokens... i'd certainly enjoy this! i know many times i have accidentally bought an upgrade that took me too low to use another card.... and the cards are a big way I gain iMG, so it was quite an annoyance.
    Posted 11 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A nice idea

Unfortunately don't card activation cost change depending on various factors?

imbuing would have to cost the max amount each time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Soltanis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right...I'm happy to spend that max every time. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soltanis's point is that you don't know how much it'll cost to the person you're giving it to. Perhaps you get to choose an amount to imbue with. If it's not enough, they have to use the remainder to use it. If it's too much, upon use, the iMG left will be given to the user.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Give cards away quite frequently, would love to do it properly and not cost the recipient anything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Artistech Subscriber! | Permalink