Topic

Chocolate

Not sure how it got missed until now, but this game REALLY needs chocolate.  Could use it to make various sauces, make hot chocolate with it somehow (probably involving awesome pot) this might lead to a need for marshmallows.  Hot chocolate would probably give the warming buff to protect against the cold like the Hearty Groddle Sammich, or possibly the sugar rush.  or both, but for a shorter time.

Anyway, whatever gets done with it in the end, this game definitely needs chocolate.

:D

Posted 11 years ago by FineousFingers Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 I agree - Although we do have some already - the Easter eggs and chocolate bunny trophy - Id like to see more!
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink

Not that it's a bad idea exactly, but I think it's too obvious of a thing. I want more weird whimsical 80-degrees-from-normal stuff, and chocolate would be a move in the wrong direction there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can do a LOT of weird stuff with chocolate.  Hot chocolate only at Glitchmas, perhaps, and the rest of the time you use it to make a sauce for noodles, or put it in mixed drinks, put it on meat dishes, etc.  I think you are perhaps being a little too closed minded about the possibilities here.
  • Obviously if we got chocolate, it would not be chocolate it would be something else, like guanolate :D 
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahaha, and ewww.

:P