Topic

Currants to Credits

It would be cool to have a way to spend currants and get credits. For example, 1,000 currants = 1 credit. This could maybe be put on the Buy Credits page?

Posted 11 years ago by Klikini Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Tiny Speck makes all or most of its money off of subscriptions and credits. If this was implemented, it should be 5,000 currants = 1 Credit.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • more like 50,000 or 500,000 currants as it isnt hard to come by and would be an incentive I suppose
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 to buying them from the game - it would cost them money, and I want TS to do well! However, I would be happy with the ability to buy from other players - as long as the initial 100 credits weren't tradeable. Players could set their own buying & selling points, much like several other F2P MMOs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1: it will break the economy, and send Stoot out into the job market.

<archer> Nope! </archer>
    Posted 11 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can already do this if you find a trustworthy person that wants to gift you credits for currants...
    Posted 11 years ago by LILY✿ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 TS makes it's money off of credits. Maybe credits to currants, not currants to credits.
    Posted 11 years ago by menthia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 TS makes all their money from credits.....and currants are just so easy to get. The game stays afloat off of ppl buying credits or buying Subscriptions in which they get credits, and what you buy with them....aestetics.  The actually fully playable game.....functions for free. Also....this comes from other games.....currants to credits....leads to exploits and farmers
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lily, I'm tired and may be confusing things right now but I didn't think that was allowed as TS has drawn a distinction between real money (credits)/currant exchanges and items (bought with credits)/currant exchanges.
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • diaveborn..... i think youre correct....that is against the rules.....straight gifting credits is not....but exchanging in that manner is i believe
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink