Topic

A Ghost Ship

As an idea for a new area: a ship!  It could be a pirate ship, but I'm imagining a Flying Dutchman-type ghost ship that drifts around and would be accessible from different coastal and island regions at different (possibly random) times.  There could be barnacles and rigging-climbing and a view from the crow's nest and a funny figure-head, and ghosts (pirate ghosts!) and different light-heartedly spooky things, and secrets and treasure (maybe pearls to go with the gems we already have?).  Well, I don't know what all should be on it, but I like the idea.

Posted 11 years ago by LinnesetFox Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 I like this
    Posted 11 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ::still thinking::  Oh, and then maybe an uncharted island that was only accessible by the ghost ship, and to teleport there you would have to get there the first time on the ghost ship and have Penpersonship so you could draw it in on your map...
  • for the 'uncharted' place, how about the sea monster? :P
    http://www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/27493/
    (or the compass island)

but, are you imagining something as big as a subway carriage, or something bigger like 3-4+ streets with an edge which connects to the coast?
    really interesting idea btw :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was imagining the latter, several streets (or decks), with like a gangplank that could attach to the coasts.

Ooh, sea monster.  ^__^  (Or the compass island would be funny.)