Topic

Hi senders need not be present for you to win (badges)!

I think you guys have received this idea through my bug report, but just to cover things, it is a bit silly when you're trying to get a 331 second hi sign evade to have the sender remain on screen.   I did one for 7 minutes that did not count (I was trying for a bit of cushion) because the person left.  Then on my best recorded attempt, I had to stop and type "don't leave" which of course meant I got hit.  It was all very frustrating to say the least.  The idea is to evade the hi not keep someone else trapped on the street while you run around.

Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I got my top motorboat hi badge long after the person had left the street. I was circling on my own for about 3 mins at the end. I thought that's the way it already worked, unless things have changed since mid last week?
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Apparently it has changed.  It happened to me twice and believe me I got zero badges despite (seriously) running around for more than the required time.  I only got the 161 (?) badge when I stopped to type "don't leave"!   That badge was on the same street, same game day, etc. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink