Topic

Option to purchase, with credits, colors and/or patterns for storage bags. Trash bins or junkyards for city streets.

I haven't read far enough back to know if these ideas are already mentioned so pardon if I'm repeating :)

I would like the option to purchase different colors for my storage bags and maybe even patterns for them (i.e. checks, stripes, dots, etc). It would make it easier for me to go to exactly the right bag without having to read the name I gave it. The colors/patterns could be purchased with credits just as other aesthetics are done.

For now, when I want to get rid of unwanted items, I can give them away, drop them anywhere, sell/auction them off or donate to a shrine. Dropping stuff is such a waste. Not everything can be donated. You can only gift so much and not everyone wants to be a commercial seller. It would be handy to have trash bins or maybe junkyards on city streets to deposit these items that could then be recycled by others. Using it could cost img or currants just like RL junkyards. Then other Glitchen can purchase the items with img or currants if they have use for them. One person's trash is another's treasure. There could even be skills learned for Junkyard Depositor and Junkyard Collector and upgrades for how much can be purchased in a day.

Posted 11 years ago by LanaLoo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 on the bags; I'd had a similar idea myself, actually.

I'm a bit more ambivalent on the junkyard idea; on the one hand I don't think there's a need for other options for getting rid of stuff (you don't mention selling to vendors; between that, donating, gifting, and free stuff routes, I think we're pretty well covered), but on the other I think a junkyard area could have some interesting interaction possibilities - make a game out of finding the stuff you want?
    Posted 11 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink