Topic

Miss your old style house? Love to throw parties? How about some party packs in the old style houses?

Its as simple as that, you can show folks what your old house looked like while throwing a party with as many or as few guests as you want.

This way anyone who misses their old house and visit with it again, and TS wont have to re-do any of the old housing to make a few folks happy.

I used the Large Alakol model house for a party and it was a blast! Even RUBE showed up, so you know it was a good time if stuffy RUBE came out to a party.

Extra bonus: you host a party in a house thats not yours! You dont have to worry about the guests eating the fish out of your fishtank (happened to me), doing bad things in the coat closet (did that at someones party, naughty elf!) or throwing up in your pool (not saying who did that but you do it again im whupping your ass).

Extra extra bonus:  maybe there could be options when you start the pack to choose house type/location so its just ONE party pack to buy, but with little check boxes.  Maybe a feature to stick a house in Toxic Moon as the back yard so you can go flying up in the air (which I enjoyed).

Ok I had my say so now everyone post and scream at each other and stuff.

Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 the houses would make good party spaces (and I miss my old house in Kajuu)
    Posted 11 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YES YES YES! (Is that scream-y enough for you :p )
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great idea!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great idea indeed. I'd like to see all the old housing decorations before I joined Glitch. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Reisball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to nostalgia party packs
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1++ really a great idea! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Boobug♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • agree, good idea
    Posted 11 years ago by MamaChaos Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! Nice place to visit wouldn't want to live there!  Awesome idea.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Excellent idea! I miss my treehouse!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like this idea a lot, and I especially like the idea of it being one party pack with the ability to select what you want.
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe the Toy Street Spirit can offer a special party space, once a game year during...I'd say Remember, but Zilloween is in Remember, maybe Fever...that gives a limited time party space of one of the old houses. (Must be used within that month.) The old houses, especially the big ones, were pretty sweet and it'd be nice to see that artwork again.
    Posted 11 years ago by Teem Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Best idea regarding the old houses yet!
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1trillian

BTW i thought you wasnt going to say anything about that night in the closet,
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 this is a FANTASTIC idea!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would also love to be able to visit my old treehouse.
    Posted 11 years ago by Anne72688 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1  I joined after the house switch, so I've never seen the old houses.
    Posted 11 years ago by Celeloriel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    I miss the old house's house design, so this will be perfect :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YES
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1337, and really, I miss my old house
    Posted 11 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very good idea, even with no mention of onion rings or burritos...
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Pink Flamingo~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the support, folks, this just has to be one of the easiest ways to fulfill anyone's desire to visit their old house/show it off, without having to have all those old neighborhoods active again.

Plus it allows TS to recycle that already paid for artwork and I guess a bit of code too.  Using that stuff again would be beneficial, imo.

If you really want this then let TS know and tell other players about it and maybe they will cave in and do it - and then I can get back to begging for onion rings and burros...uh, burritos.

And chicken fingers (with honey mustard).
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Large Alakol Model Home parties were epic!  There was this awesome memory of a long row of gravestones across the floor when people started giving everyone some No-No's to crash hard.. then the Gravestones will remain in their place even as we returned from Hell, so these features should also be included as part of nostalgia.  All of that in a party pack!
    Posted 11 years ago by Zadow, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 this sounds both neat ....and a good compromise.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 A good idea! Nostalgia Housing Party Packs!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    agreed!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 5 out of 5 Tatankas recommend this!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dr. Tatanka Pie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a brilliant idea. I'd love to party in the retro housing, just like it's fun to cavort in the abandoned apartment buildings.

Also, it would be nice for smaller gatherings, since most of the other party packs are so huge.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink