Topic

Moshi Moshi Oshitalis Completist Badge

If it's a region, it should have a completist badge.

Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• it's still a bit small to get a badge i think :/ (it also seems to resemble the old seam hub street)
    wonder if TS plans to keep it like that, or will expand it
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's an Ix badge and a Uralia badge, so I don't think any region is too small.
    Posted 11 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1. I mean, Uralia and Ix have completist badges, and they're four and six streets respectively. Plus, the name "Moshi Moshi Oshitalis" is awesome (even though I dunno what it means). It just sounds cool. Also, initials on the badge "MMO" would be amusing. =P
    Posted 11 years ago by Jus​tin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel MMO is more like the Seam streets than anything else... :/
    Posted 11 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
  • With you on that SaSa.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah it seems like this region will be expanded in the future just like Seam Streets, so it may not be practical to have a completist badge that may never be complete.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's been done before, I think -- there were completist badges for regions like Bortola before the fox preserves were added.
    Posted 11 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But there have also been regions that did not get a completist badge until they were finished.  Aranna didn't have one for ages because it wasn't done yet. 

So, yes, while there's precedent for badges in areas that had more streets added post-badge, and for badges for areas that are very small, there is also precedent for a badge not becoming available until the area was completed.

Maybe eventually they'll have a badge, but I'd bet on there being more additions planned before a badge is considered.  And I'm not going to hold my breath for a completist badge anyway, because this region has a great deal of expansion potential, especially as the world gets bigger and bigger.
    Posted 11 years ago by Botia Subscriber! | Permalink