Topic

Element storage solution: Table of Elements

With the expansion of what we can do with elements, storage of elements has become a frustration.

The solution?  Let us craft a "Table of Elements".  We can then store many more than an element pouch allows.

Another upside is that if TS adds more elements, the "Table of Elements" would naturally expand to hold those as well.

Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• would like to have 1 -  maybe with 1k stack?
    Posted 11 years ago by Lechat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seconded.
    Posted 11 years ago by Duo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Moirologist #702 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Absolutely.  It would be neat if it was an actual table, but whatever - juggling my 200+ elemental pouches is getting old. 
    Posted 11 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1

I'd also just be thrilled to put elements into a SDB, though I doubt that'll ever happen.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 As it is I have 4 (soon to be 5) elemental pouches which only hold 5k of each element, but sometimes I want to have much more than that when i'm crafting compounds or rubbing ingots since they all take varying amounts. Also, I don't like wasting some of my spare elements because I don't notice that my bags are full. This would be very helpful in that aspect!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Of course, it'd be even better if it faded in and out at intervals, thus becoming a Periodic Table of Elements.

...uh.  I mean, +1.
    Posted 11 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't normally have tons of elements....but this would be cool ;)

+1
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1

If not a Table of Elements, at least expand the stack of elements? 5000 a stack is not enough... especially with sno cones, where it takes 1000 of some elements to make 1 sno cone. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even being able to place elements in a SDB would be a massive help, that way I could take elements as I need them and would only have to use maybe 1 or 2 pouches instead of 8...

Something - Anything would be an improvement imo. So +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 What you should have is a 'Periodic Table of Elements' that counts as one 'bag' space.  When 'Viewed' It would pop up a chart with all the elements [b]AND[/b] alchemicals.  This would allow it so that we don't have to carry both an element pouch AND an alchemical bag (not saying we have to but it would be nice). What we would be able to do with it is 'Deposit' or 'Withdraw' elements/alchemicals. 
    And just so it happens... +1 again!
    Posted 11 years ago by Hersche Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Please oh my goodness, now that I've actually started using alchemicals, this is a must.
    Posted 11 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1. Love this idea
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love this. The kind of love that puppies and babies give.  Forever and ever.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Celeloriel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I want this, and it HAS to be called a Periodic Table, too. This would make me (and Tii) very happy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Abel Caine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by La_La Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 Yes it would be nice not to have to worry about space, but i think thats part of the design for  a reason. Everything doesnt need to be easy to make and store, same reason items have different stack sizes.  It puts limits on things, not everything needs to be as easy as possible.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I think having an apothecary table would look good in the game and the pun - Table of elements fits nicely with the game. Plus I hate how limited we are currently when it comes to storing elements, the bags are good for carrying on you, but run out of space way to quickly.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mithax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1. A table of elements to store elements only makes sense, at least in Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Draron Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1  I hate trying to juggle my element containers, and always kick myself when I inevitably destroy some.  It's just hard to use them up sometimes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Juice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 this will be great!
    Posted 11 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1--element bags are clumsy and difficult to manage. I can pickup 7 bags and not find the bit of green I need...blah
    Posted 11 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd be much more in favor of just upping the # of elements allowed per bag than a, practically unlimited table of elements.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink