Topic

Small wardrobe request - Rantlers

We have antlers, we all have something to say, why not combine these two things to create "Rantlers"? 
The look is the antlers we now have, but Rantlers would come with 25 characters of text that one can customize that displays when other glitches are within a certain range just like whatever you type in local chat.  This would appear once as you enter a street and other glitches are present.  Think of it as a, um, mood rack.  Yeah, that's it.

The text would be customizable via your butler who of course helps you dress.

Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I just had an amusing image of a butler helping me put on my hat in the morning. "Master Tenny, will that be all? Shall you be taking the Rolls today? Will you be fighting the criminals of Gotham later this afternoon? I'll ready the Tennymobile, shall I?"

I love this idea very very much, more than I can possibly say. Rantlers are a beautiful thought. Maybe there could be another version you get from a quest that you can hang on your wall, only instead of your customization of text, the antlers yell at you as you pass by?
    Posted 11 years ago by Tenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Concepts good, but....wardrobe and vanity need to not do anything other than appearance. Its about an keeping an even playing field.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink