Topic

Auto Chicken Squeezer

Look: Giant fox plushy.

Usage: x energy per chicken in range.

Effect: Squeeze all eligable chickens 4 times.

Reason: Its a pain to do it manually when you have 10 chickens running around :)

Thoughts?

Posted 11 years ago by Shalisk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• -1. If you're so interested in getting better things from animals, get high levels of Animal Kinship. This would be like getting an item to automatically harvest meat from nearby piggies.

However, I think something like the Meat Collectors and Butterfly Milkers would be good, collecting stuff over a period of time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is more what I was getting at. But, why are we giving a -1?

Frankly I am new to this game and I dont even know how the collectors work, but saying:

"Put somthing in like meat collector hrrr."

Was not very imagintive.

I gave a description and how it may work. That is all, and for the record, my animal kinship is 1 from max. Its not about getting better things, its about getting them with more ease. having 10 chickens in a clump is a pain to sort through.

Thanks for your insight though, its.....insightful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Shalisk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can usually just quickly tap the enter key on a stack of chickens. Squeezable chickens seem to sort above unsqueezable ones, and if you do happen to hit one that is ready to be renamed, rapid tapping will simply open the dialog box and confirm the old name.
    Posted 11 years ago by Shogo_Yahagi Subscriber! | Permalink