Topic

Unavoidable Bacon

Think about it...

You are about to harvest a Bubble Tree but suddenly, a strip of bacon appears blocking the verb "Harvest" and you have to eat it.

Oh so delicious...

Then, you want to sell all those extra music blocks that are just taking space but before you receive the money, a strip of bacon is just right above the "Sell" button, forcing you to consume it and licking the greasy button before you get your profit.

Man, it's so crunchy...

And right before you know it you find yourself unable to ignore that smell on the street...darn it, where is it coming from?!?!? is it above that tree? under the eggplant? Maybe that chicken knows something, it has been stretching it's legs suspiciously often since I got here...I must find it! I can't leave without eating it first!

Hahaha, I thought that this could act like a plague, greasing up our experience in Glitch with it's random existence.

I was thinking that this could work randomly with achievements, depending on the number of achievements you have from a certain action, let's say rubbing copper, you could have a bit less chances to see it pop up doing that action. But if it is a tough achievement like emblem hoarding, your chances would rise when you fight Rooks or get favor points with bacon. 

It would still be rare to see it, maybe rare enough to make badges at 3, 7 and 19 times in a single game day. Making the last one the toughest of all.

Oh, and the special effect would be to multiply QQ value depending on the number of strips you have consumed so far in the game day, starting with x1.5 at the first one, then x2, x2.5 and so on. You would have a time limit of 20 minutes to find as many QQ as you can and if you happen to grab normal quoins during that time your timer would decrease by five seconds.

What do you think?

~Eriol

Posted 11 years ago by Eriol Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I guess it is a better way to implement a course of bacon than, say, a bacon machine.  You'd set it next to your wood machine and metal extruding device.  You could insert up to three piggies at a time.  My idea is grossing me out!  Your idea is better.
    +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink