Topic

What sucks is that the only thing wrong with this game was its reinforcement schedule.

I loved this game too.  I'm really sorry to see it go.  What really upsets me though is that the only reason this game didn't work was the reinforcement schedule.  If houses were easier to expand but more difficult to fill then I think that this game would have flourished much more.  If specific articles of clothing were rewarded for various achievement and learned skills then I think this game would have flourished.  All you guys had to do was make it so that each item display was its own item and that you got all of these items by getting achievements, similar to how each article of clothing is its own item.  I understand that micro-transaction was your model for making money, but you could have had additional items for that rather than all of them.  It would have been vastly more addictive game play.  And now it's just one more game I love that I'm not going to get to play anymore.

Posted 11 years ago by Kitsune Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• ....what?  Seriously, what?
    Posted 11 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • um...now is not the time to point fingers. Enjoy the time you have left.

Play the damned game for Lem's sake!
    Posted 11 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed, let's keep it positive for the time we have.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The only thing wrong with this game was that people weren't willing to pay for it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Yarrun Subscriber! | Permalink