Topic

Glitch Soundtrack

I think there should be a collection of the background music of the main areas on Glitch that we all love.
I am aware there is a "Music" page on Glitch, but that's missing quite a lot of the main music that we hear often.

Would be a good idea to have this all as a torrent too, to save some of TS' bandwidth.

Posted 11 years ago by Japan Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Where is the music page?

+1.  I had thought of this two; not long before the announcement I went back to Salatu and remembered how good the music was, and I started the game in Jethimadh, so the firebog music always gives me a nice nostalgic feeling...
    Posted 11 years ago by LinnesetFox Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, found the music:

www.glitch.com/downloads/

(Still want more!  TS tweeted they were working on it...)
    Posted 11 years ago by LinnesetFox Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1. There are songs not on the music downloads page that I'd love to have, so I really hope TS will be able to make more of the soundtrack available.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenliane Subscriber! | Permalink
  • totally agree with this
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I adore the music from the icy places.  So pleasant.  Would love to download that (and every other in-game song in existance).
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • definitely hoping that the soundtrack for Nottis is added... i know winter holiday is similar but im really fond of the current version
    Posted 11 years ago by yupui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1, especially adding Nottis and The Goodbye area. Beautiful and sad and completely Glitchy. Please! :)

(I'd even pay money for it)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Cailia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've tried downloading from the Download page linked to above, and it crashes repeatedly and never downloads. This may be a Flash issue so if you're downloading from there, make sure you have the latest Flash before trying to download.

If that doesn't work, well then we are in the same boat and I hope not completely out of luck.
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Supershero, I have them. Try the usual shebang - updates, different browser, etc. If that doesn't work, try submitting a bug report.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Cailia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've updated Flash and am trying it on the latest IE and Chrome. No luck yet. It may be because I'm on a 64-bit system, not 32-bit. I sure hope not. Maybe I can beg, borrow or steal someone's music/ringtone/image collection from the Download page...?
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    sitting here begging for every Glitch song in existance, and don't forget the waiting area ones when you're waiting for other players to join a game of crowns! I discovered it last night and it's wonderful. Not to mention I have a friend with anxiety and the music from Bortola always calmed her down.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kachek47 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • An entire soundtrack would just be the most splendid of things. I've been sitting in Pintura Prosa for the past hour just soaking it up.
    We can shut our eyes, and imagine we're back in Ur. All the quiet, hidden places of Ur. All the noisy, exuberant places.
    After all, imagination is what created it in the first place, right? :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jiggt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All in-game sounds (or most anyway)
     https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f2j883r0x4qnlm6/hSMD1YHTiR/glitch/Sounds
    Posted 11 years ago by Boh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Above link from this post, all credit to them

www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
    Posted 11 years ago by Boh Subscriber! | Permalink