Topic

Archive of Our Own (AO3) as proposed collection ground for Glitch-related creations

The Glitch fandom entry for AO3 (currently at only 9 entries) was brought up in someone else's comment in another thread, but I wanted to add to that as a suggestion to anyone who is interested:

This could be a good possible way to gather the Glitchen-made writing and art of Ur (snaps included, maybe, as a form of fanart?) in one place. For the poets of Ur, the fiction writers and the non-fiction writers, the artists and the photographers! The newspapers! Collectors of all things notely! Seize the day, while you still have access to your in-world works! Or add things after if you have already saved them, do what you want because a Glitch is free.

Running on Imagination as we do, the citizens of Ur are a really creative bunch, and it pains me to think of all that disappearing in a puff once the Great UnImagining has rolled through.

I'm planning to post the entire Crossfeathers series (these and other books still available in the Plain Crystal Bookstore, for those looking for something to read in the end of times!) to AO3 once the world ends, and perhaps a few of my candles (also, to Glitchen who have found any of my candles in the dark, drop me a line! I only started copying the poems down towards the end, so many are missing and while I was okay with that before, I find I'd kind of like copies now if possible).

If we cannot stop the Great UnImagining from happening, at least we can make sure something remains.

Posted 11 years ago by Larurua Subscriber! | Permalink