Topic

Please Leave Supplies at the Feet of all Vendors, and at Helga, Uncle Friendly, and any other NPC's

They will be taking care of Ur in our absence, lets make sure they have our support!

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Um, no they won't. What are you talking about?
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dude...they'll be absent.

Ur's gonna be absent.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 That's a cute idea Lyrical ^_^

Guys, just because the game is closing, doesn't mean that you can't keep your imagination.  Even if the servers shut down, even if the code is deleted, Ur still exists in our minds.  How is it any different from a place you used to visit and can no longer get there, but you can remember?

I think this game has taught us a valuable lesson on the power of imagination! ^_^
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if we can keep our imagination, then why would we imagine an ur with no glitchen and only vendors?  why do all the glitchen need to die?
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im not implying were dying, just thought it would make more sense, to give the items that we have everywhere, some sort of purpose, im not completely emptying my house either, my Glitch will need her things, but it gives me a sense of hope that this world will live on, a sense of usefullness to all the supplies, by giving them to the NPC's
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink