Topic

11 Clusters of DNA data?

I'd like to revisit all the spots where I had a DNAja-vu. I imagine others might like to do so, as well. Is there a way to get the list?

Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I used this list:   http://www.glitch-strategy.com/wiki/DNAja_Vu

It is super long... but better than just randomly wandering around.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanwei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But I don't want to wander. We don't have time for that now. I want mine.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks sanwei. That list was realy helpful to me, at least.
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The DNA locations are not static, unlike the ghosts. If you had a DNA in a street and leave, it will randomly change to another location out of those possible streets.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tom, is that really true? Because I've been using that list, and I've gotten up to 9/11 DNA but I'm afraid the last two are going to be very hard to find. :(

And the Glitch wiki says otherwise. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • RU, yes the DNA changes but if you keep going to those streets and listen for the humming sound, you can definitely find the last 2. A lot of people have noticed all their DNAs were very close to each other, and this is because the DNA has a chance of appearing at any of those locations instead of just fixed locations you have to hunt down. 
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was actually disappointed to have stumbled onto my 10th cluster.   I'd forgotten about it and now I'm thinking maybe I should hunt down the 11th but its such a chore to hunt these things down.   Is there a list that shows where you have already found DNA?  
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it's less of a chore now we have unlimited teleportation though :)
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I decided to hunker down and attempt to find the last one via unlimited tp.   I went to the top of that long list prepared to tp to every spot (there must be a couple of hundred)  and found my  11th on the first hit!!!!   Woot!  Made my day.

*does the happy crab dance*
  • Don't tell anyone but I actually do do that dance when nobody is looking :)
  • I just found the last of my 11 today using that list. Don't give up, just keep teleporting!
    Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats to both Treesa and Reirei Umezaki.  I hunted down the first 10 but just could not find the last one, so I gave up.  MONTHS later I stumbled upon it and felt very accomlished!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the link! Will give it a shot :)
    Posted 11 years ago by rasamalai Subscriber! | Permalink