Topic

It'd be real snazzy if the play cube/vendor reminisce quests were somehow released as an offline standalone.

Seems like single player content wouldn't be too difficult to preserve if there was some sort of "generic glitchen" type deal to bypass the complex avatar system. 

Oh well. 

Posted 11 years ago by Rusty the Sismanaut Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It would be awesome, and i wouldn't think that hard, then again i dont know much about MMORPGs
    Posted 11 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would buy this kind of content.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sildenafil Citrate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just thinking the same thing. Just let us keep a tiny little sandbox where we can float and jump, swim and run. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about the new Random Vortex area? It has so much love put into it. I just have to smile and wipe away a tear whenever I go into a new area there. 

You could limit the number of Glitchen that could be in a room, say 20?, to keep the server costs down. I'd happily pay a yearly fee, just to keep a small part of Ur alive on the interwebs....
    Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe they could do an Android/iOs release for our cellphones where you could have your glitch and just walk a little with it, change it's oufits.
    I dunno, I'd like something to remind glitch, I'd be very sad if, years from now, I forgot this amazing world I had the pleasure to live in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same! I would absolutely pay for even a tiny remnant to play around with.
    Posted 11 years ago by tozoku Subscriber! | Permalink