Topic

Opening the level editor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdMsWAXvCc
How about one last week of GIANT Imagination?
You know you want to... (:

Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• YES! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes PLEASE! I know I'm freaking out here, but I too have seen that video and that post (and have been looking for it for ages). And I wanna play with those things so badly! It'd be the best early Glitchmas present ever! I cannot adequately express, using words, numbers, images, or anything else how much I'd love to do this. Not like I'm creative enough to accomplish anything impressive with it, but I like playing around in Photoshop as well, regardless of the fact that I'm not terribly good at it... And I know people who could really do some awesome stuff with this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jus​tin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to use that thing SO MUCH. Sooooooooooooo much... I don't even know how to say how awesome it would be :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Gwynne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Though it might be the greatest disaster ever to strike the face of Urth (The desertification of Groddle Forest, the flooding of The Caverns, Ice Nubbins in The Hell Bar...) I would love to see this ability opened to players. I have a 99.9999% feeling that can't/it isn't going to happen, but a 111% desire for it to come true. Seeing player-designed streets evolve beyond patch and Resource placement was one of the top things I hoped might arise later in the long-term development of Glitch.

On the .0001% chance that this could happen, maybe it could work just on Home Streets so that the streets of Ur don't become unpassable/inaccessible.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooooh! That could be SO cool. Even though I'm also pretty sure that there's a lot of technical reasons why that just can't happen without plenty of re-coding.
    Posted 11 years ago by Waffle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooh! YesyesyesyesyesyesYESYESYES. Please? Please please pretty please with an abundance of cherries on top? Sounds like SO MUCH FUN!  
    I agree with Cat Face, it would be best for just home streets.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This would be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! Please unlock this!!! However I do agree with the homestreet part ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *drool*
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please let us.
    Posted 11 years ago by Khetnen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • See what I mean ?
  • Yes it would be the greatest early Glitchmas present ever, to travel around seeing all of the fantastic and not-so-fantastic streets that would result. Please please PLEASE!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not exactly about the "level editor", but looks like they actually had Toy Street Concepts in store :'(
  • PLEASE!!! This would be exactly what I need! I'm designing a Glitch mural for my home office. All four walls are going to be Ur so if I can't stay in this special little world, at least I can bring some of it into mine. Having a level editor would let me design the mural so much more easily!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just get the assets here for your mural, it doesn't have to be collaborative in your case ;)