Topic

TS mailing list?

Is there a place one can sign up to get emails about future Tiny Speck products/services?  If not, I'd say there should be.

Posted 11 years ago by Hed Lin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There definately should be...I want to get in at the beginning the next time Stoot starts a new game...it was most unfortunate to only be able to play two months. (2 of the most incredible months!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lovenlife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe they could just use our Glitch signup email addresses for a first mailing and let us opt-out of future mailings?  I absolutely don't want to miss hearing about whatever they may do next.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hed Lin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes.  If TS ever decides to develop another game, I want in on it as soon as they need alpha testers.  I sincerely hope they will reach out to us when/if that happens.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I doubt that Stoot will devise another game, but I would love to be wrong about that, and I most certainly would be delighted to help him test it!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerfer-Lily Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I concur - send us stuff about future games, if there ever are any.
    Posted 11 years ago by FineousFingers Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Email list about future games/products/projects from TS? Please?
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just about to make this thread. I'd really like to hear about future Tiny Speck projects.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to be on a mailing list for anything TS decides to do next, please.
    Posted 11 years ago by sgjo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd love to be on a mailing list too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *raises hand* Ooo, ooo, pick me!  I want to hear about Tiny Speck ventures as well!
    Posted 11 years ago by TreeTea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to add my +1 to the list, in hopes that if such a thing comes to pass, someone will say something about it here, and I will have a placeholder which will allow me to find it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Circe Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to know, and so would many others, it seems!
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually, Stoot did say that he will be doing another game, it took him about a year (after he left flicker) to make glitch, so i'll give him 10 months 
    Posted 11 years ago by cheese danish king Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to be on that list too please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sofywofy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, I am SO up for being on ANY Tiny Speck Email List.

Me! Me, Pick Me Stoot! I'm dressed like a turnip!... well maybe not like a turnip... but I really want to be a part of anything you and Tiny Speck are working on.
    Posted 11 years ago by Snickersnee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Add yourselves here too
    www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink